[Noisebridge-discuss] SMT stencils with new Vinyl cutter?

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Mon Mar 11 23:48:47 UTC 2013

Taylor,

The Silhouette Cameo seems to have a maximum pressure of 210g - while
our cutter claims 600g of pressure. I wasn't able to find great
specifications for the Cameo.  So it should work just fine, but I'm not
sure. We're cutting 3mil vinyl with absolutely no trouble.

The one we have is the
http://www.uscutter.com/USCutter-MH-Series-Vinyl-Cutter-w-Sure-Cuts-A-Lot-Pro-Design-Cut-Software
- the 50"

--Casey