[Noisebridge-discuss] Set the date for a Noisebridge Fundraiser

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:38:33 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I changed the event listing on the Noisebridge main page, and also changed
> the wiki page for the event.  I made it more spiffy.  And then I contacted
> Laughing Squid -- hopefully they'll post it on their website.
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art
>
> Best,
> Mitch.

Thanks, Mitch, for the promotional help, and the enhanced spiffiness!
I flaked on the meeting last night as well as the screenprinting we were
supposed to do afterwards; nonetheless, things seem to be going well, I met
w/ Mitch, James &c @ NB Monday evening & went from that meeting feeling
that everyone is more or less working together, now.
If anyone has or can obtain Tshirts & other garments for screenprinting
that they would willingly donate to the benefit, much obliged. (We can use
'em now!) I'm hitting up Thrift Town for some cheap tees today, but we can
use a lot more than that.

+11+