[Noisebridge-discuss] Question Re: Voice-Activated Software

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Tue Mar 19 18:06:58 UTC 2013

I did some serious looking a few years back for a cousin who needed
voice-activated software. Dragon was definitively the best voice
recognition software available. And it hadn't advanced much over several
years. Of course, it's best for writing longer messages, and less accurate
when giving short commands, but you probably already knew that.

Sorry I don't have a better option