[Noisebridge-discuss] Modem resets.

Norman pryankster at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:51:34 UTC 2013

I am new here and I hope this is the place to post this.

Yesterday I tried to access the Noisebridge web site. Being quite ill I
typed the wrong address "Noisebridge.org" and was immediately confronted
with a modem status screen and a request to reset the modem. Has anybody
else encountered this "undocumented feature"? The modem is a Motorola
model: MSTATEA.

I got the same response from 4 different devices running as many
different Operating Systems either plugged in or on WiFi.