[Noisebridge-discuss] Physics Field Trip Change of Date

Amber Zertuche anzertuche at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 19:07:38 UTC 2013

Burton High School's Physics class field trip to Noise Bridge had to be
rescheduled to Tuesday, April 2nd from 10am - 1pm.

Please sign up for workshops you'd like to teach! We're going
to be building solar homes and learning about electromagnetism in class
during this time, but I'm open to anyone talking about one of their
projects at Noisebridge or teaching the students something interesting.

So far, we have Liz walking students through using the laser cutter and/or
demonstrating ways to contribute to open source software projects. John
Ellis available to help, Andrew Byrne able to talk about the space,
science, and tech, specifically about egalitarian decision-making,
Neuroscience, C++ & Java.

I plan on coming to the next meeting I can (within the next couple of
weeks). My students and I are excited about visiting the space together
with you all!

Amber Zertuche
Burton High School