[Noisebridge-discuss] Coursera Cryptography Week 6 study session, Wednesday, 7pm

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Wed Mar 6 07:11:25 UTC 2013

We'll be meeting again on Wednesday (tomorrow) at 7pm for group study and
discussion of Coursera's Cryptography class.  This week we will be focusing
on the material presented in week 6 (Public Key Encryption from trapdoor
permutations, and Public key encryption from Diffie-Hellman).  Feel free to
join us if you're currently taking the class, or have previously taken it.

As a reminder, some of the upcoming due dates for the problem sets are:

	Week 6:     March 11th
	Final Exam: March 18th

This is the final week of the course!  If anyone would like to meet one
last time next week to discuss the Final Exam, please let me know.

Thanks,
-mct