[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Fundraiser

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:46:25 UTC 2013

Hello, Noisebridge is doing a fundraiser, and i would like to bring the
Noisejam Orchestra.

If you would like to perform in the fundraiser, please let me know asap.
Event will be Friday, Mariachi 29th or Saturday, Marchingband 30th, 2013.
(NB, do we have a date yet? I prefer saturday.)

If you build, bend, or code any sound-making thing, then you're
automatically a member of the orchestra. But if you miss 3 rehearsals,
you have to sit in the corner listening to Bon Jovi songs covered by
unsigned bands (just kidding, i would never be so cruel).

Thanks,
Johny Radio
"Stick It In Your Ear!"
Join the sound-hacks mailing list, devoted to building, bending, and
coding sound-making things. Subscribe at: