[Noisebridge-discuss] Arduino Coding Dojo - a recipe from Brazil

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Mon Mar 11 02:06:48 UTC 2013

Hi, all!

At Garoa Hacker Clube [0], the hackerspace in São Paulo, Brazil, we
tweaked the methodology of a Coding  Dojo (active training for
programmers) to introduce Arduino programming and hardware hacking.

[0] https://garoa.net.br/

This activity has been presented very successfully many times in our
hackerspace, and also at conferences and in university and high-school
classrooms. It's very engaging, encourages active participation and is
a great way to show how easy and fun it is to get started with Arduino
programming.

I will be in San Francisco to speak at PyCon USA [1] from March 12 to
21, and I'd love to run a session of Arduino Coding Dojo at
Noisebridge, if there is interest.

[1] https://us.pycon.org/2013/speaker/profile/165/

Usually it takes from 40 to 60 minutes for the challenge to be
presented and solved. Let me know if you are up to it!

Cheers,

Luciano

--
Luciano Ramalho / OFICINAS TURING