[Noisebridge-discuss] Benefit

Noisebridge benefit noizparty at riseup.net
Mon Mar 11 10:23:32 UTC 2013

If necessary I (Tony, of ZiP MegaZine) could be the door person, at least
part-time. I was going to have a table of zines, lit &c anyway, it seems
possible to combine the two. I should probably have one other person there
to assist me, though. And I had also offered to patrol the space during
the event to make sure no one is doing anything unsavory like messing w/
the member shelves or leaving drinks unattended, &c.

T.

This is the email address I set up for this event: noizparty at riseup.net.
Use it as a contact address as you wish. I will forward any info or
queries received to the appropriate personnel.

PS If you haven't heard WE JUST GOT A WORKING VINYL CUTTER. Casey hooked
it up the other night when I was there. I think we can print a big
NOISEBRIDGE BETARAISER 2013 banner with it in black vinyl to deck the
halls!