[Noisebridge-discuss] Help, please: T-shirts for Noisebridge

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:08:37 UTC 2013

I got a quote today from East Bay Screenprint (who's made all of our shirts to date).  We can get 131 T-shirts for $1,000.09 . I need to get them the quantities of what sizes to print ASAP so that they can complete them and ship them to us before the fundraiser. Can someone please count the Noisebridge T-shirts on the bookshelf (near the kitchen), and let me know how many we have there of each size (and if they are women/girl or men sizes)? Thanks!Mitch.
 ---------------------> From: maltman23 at hotmail.com