[Noisebridge-discuss] the FBI/SS checklist by the door

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Sat Mar 16 18:57:49 UTC 2013

Folks,

I want to first apologize that this post has nothing to do with fluoride
*or* conspiracy theories. There have been far too many of these
non-tinfoilhat posts cluttering up this list in the last 24 hours and I
am sorry to have to add to that.

Can someone point me at the file for the SS/FBI raid checklist that
lives by the door in NB? The folks at the surprisingly great Hive 13
(well, probably not surprising to anyone else, but my opinion of
Cincinnati has always been amazingly low and these folks have shown me
clearly that there are some good hackers and great folks here) had heard
of said checklist and would like to have it to modify for their own use.

I imagine it lives on the wiki somewhere, but I couldn't find it in an
exhaustive 10 seconds of searching.