[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge PA; any info will be helpful!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 22:04:58 UTC 2013

Could someone who has previously used Noisebridge's soundsystem say what
they can about the space having any sort of PA or mixer that accepts XLR or
1/4" inputs.  If you happen to be in the space, sharing the model # of
anything you see if just as helpful!  I know there is a mixer that has been
used for presentations/pony, but I believe there might be more.  Also, what
do we have in terms of powered monitors (speakers)?

Small note, please do *not* personally e-mail me questions about the event.
 Instead, keep it on the mailing list.  Thank you.