[Noisebridge-discuss] Question Re: Voice-Activated Software

Judith Finelli judyfinelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 21:55:21 UTC 2013

To Anyone in the Noisebridge Community Who Might Know:

I am disabled such that I require voice-activated software. Currently I am
using Dragon because the agency I work with supplies me with it. It
sometimes works fine, but right now and at other times, it stops working
abruptly. I can't work in a document that I had been working fine in. Does
anyone have any suggestions for really good voice-activated software? I
would appreciate any help you can provide.

Cheers,

Judy