[Noisebridge-discuss] [benefit] All-star event

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:39:08 UTC 2013

Francisco has also signed on for the benefit, he's going to come early &
prep next Saturday around noon, so let's try to make sure there will be
some space for him in the kitchen, yeah? He asked me to convey his
gratitude to Noisebridge for being so kind to him & providing an
"incubator" space when he first started his "vinegration" business. I'm
glad he'll be there, it's shaping up to be an all-star event!

+11+