[Noisebridge-discuss] 7PM: Frontend Web Development lab IS happening tonight

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:53:30 UTC 2013

Kind of last-minute, but I've decided that the Frontend Web Development lab will happen, at a special time of 7PM tonight (so as to conflict less with 5MoF).

I'll go through the basics of the command line and version control again. We can collaborate on a small project, check stuff in, check stuff out, see how the whole system works. This isn't based on any specific assignment, it's mostly playing catch-up for those who were shafted by the livestream not going as planned. But we'll also set up SSH keys, so that's something new.

The lab is also a great opportunity to ask questions about any aspect of web development. You don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 7pm.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey