[Noisebridge-discuss] Promoting the Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 16:22:38 UTC 2013

Hey All,

Please help promote the upcoming fundraiser in any way you can.  For ten
minutes this morning I submitted to Huffington Post Blog, Huffington Post
News, SF Weekly Events, and Bay Guardian Event Listings.  I'd love it if
anyone who wants to could help contact the appropriate people at the
Guardian or Weekly to press for a featured section in the upcoming rags or
expand this out to Reddit, 4chan, Facebook, Friendster, etc.  All the
details on are on /wiki/Art.  A good description of the event is:

*Geeks, dorks, nerds, hipsters, punks, hippies, weirdos -- Anyone and
Everyone -- all genders -- 4pm to Late -- all ages!* *Live bands!
 Motivational Speaker! Dance! Demos! Theatre! Presentations! Workshops!
Sticker & Patch Exchange! Zines! Silent Art Auction! Raffle!*