[Noisebridge-discuss] TODAY: 2pm: Sudo Room: Make Cool Things w/ Mitch!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 16:42:15 UTC 2013

  TODAY -- 2pm -- at Sudo Room!    (as part of Sudo Room's "Today I Learned" Saturday afternoon series)

I can  teach anyone and everyone to solder using lots of fun and intriguing kits for total beginners to complete successfully (and cool enough for experts to enjoy, too).  TV-B-Gone kits, Brain Machine kits, blinky-light kits, and lots, lots more.  Anyone can learn this stuff!

All skill levels, all ages -- all welcome!

Where: Sudo Room, 3rd floor of 2141 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612
          (entrance on 22nd St.)
 Two blocks from 19th Street BART Station.

When: TODAY!  Saturday, 23-March, 2pm-5pm
      Just show up! No reservation is needed.
 Most projects take a bout 1 to 2 hours after my intro.

Who: You! It is fun to make things in the friendly community of Sudo Room.
      All ages. All skill levels. All welcome!

Cost: Instruction is Free!
 If you want one of the following kits, reimbursement for the kit price is requested.
          (kit prices are $10 to $35, depending on kit)
 All kits are designed for total beginners to complete successfully.

More info:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Circuit_Hacking_Mondays
(except, it is at Sudo Room!)

Mitch.