[Noisebridge-discuss] We Need Crappy T-Shirts! Let's work a deal with Thrift Town

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:45:49 UTC 2013

Could someone decently attractive looking take a moment to act as the
Noisebridge Ambassador at Thrift Town?  I'm at work and do not have time
before they close today.  Please post the results back this thread.  Your
mission is to smile and repeat the following virbatim:

"Hi Thrift Town; could I speak to your manager please?"

"Hi, my name is (name) and I'm helping coordinate a large public fundraiser
for Noisebridge, which is just down the street on the corner of 18th.
 Everyone is welcome and we'll be encouraging participants to paint their
clothing, learn to sew, and learn to iron-on patches.  We're concerned
there won't be enough clothing to go around so we're wondering if for this
one day, Saturday March 30th, you'll allow anyone with the word
"Noisebridge" to get a discount when buying clothing from you.  In return
we will send anyone who has not brought their own t-shirt directly to your
store."