[Noisebridge-discuss] Teach anarchists how to hack?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Mar 1 21:05:45 UTC 2013

AWESOME!!  I always love the bookfair at golden gate park but it's too
fucking far away and i always miss 95% of the fair because i can't get
there in time.

this will be EPIC.  Noisebridge should be fully staffed the entire time,
make flyers, and have an informal hackathon while the anarkists are in
town.  We can create a temporary door code and pass it around to everyone
at the bookfair.  hilarious.

-jake

Gregg Horton wrote:

Hey everyone

So as you may know, the anarchist bookfair is going to be at the armory.
I've been working with a few folks to get various events going on around
the mission to cater to the crowds. Noisebridge of course would be a
great place and bring in a different crowd into the space.

Would anyone else be into helping with an event like this? it would be a
miniature version of hackmeet and whoever has ideas for skill-shares etc
could present.

Let me know what the interest level is and who is into helping so we can
get some stuff done. This is for march 16th 2013 during the day of the
bookfair.

Thanks!
Gregg Horton