[Noisebridge-discuss] Lots of kids at NB Wed and Fri afternoon

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:39:44 UTC 2013

* do WE have plenty of NB stickers to give them???...

* anything else in the space that's NBridgey they can have for free?...

* since it has been *announced* they will be there and *filming* which is *
'excellent'* let's make sure to get a copy or have him load the final cut
onto the wiki (linked or whatever) so we have it and can send it to any
hackerpaces folks know of worldwide...

message ends

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> www.hackerspaceinabox.cc has organized 2 events for kids at Noisebridge
> this week -- Wednesday and Friday, from 1pm to 5:45pm.  There will be lots
> of curious students at Noisebridge both days.
>
> I'll be there to help on Friday.  Anyone going to be in the space on
> Wednesday to let the folks in at about noon to 1pm?
>
> Check out the short video on the www.hackerspaceinabox.cc website if
> you're curious as to what will be going on -- it's way cool.
>
> Mitch.

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*