[Noisebridge-discuss] Akihabara advice?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:36:44 UTC 2013

Akiba is a nickname for Akihabara.  It is also the nickname of a co-founder of Tokyo Hackerspace (which I hope you will visit while in Tokyo).  Akiba (with the help of Dangerous Prototypes) created a video tour of Akihabara, which you will find fun and useful:
http://dangerousprototypes.com/2012/04/30/akibas-video-tour-of-akihabara-electronic-shops/

Happy travels,
Mitch.