[Noisebridge-discuss] need help with a woodworking project please!

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:04:52 UTC 2013

I will help with this.

I'm not a long time shop user, but I have clocked in several hours
recently and have a pretty good idea where things are. I will be
working in the shop most of this weekend. (I'm there now in fact.)
Just let me know when you plan to come in.

Also, I took a quick look thru the scrap wood, there doesn't appear to
be any particle board on hand for this.

Jarrod Hicks.