[Noisebridge-discuss] On Asking People To Leave (Was Re: Shawn L. )

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Sun Mar 10 04:22:44 UTC 2013

Hey, don't discourage this. I am away right now doing something really
annoying in an unpleasant place in the midwest (although, the folks at
Hive13 make it almost bearable here, nice space and good folks), and
this thread the most entertainment I am getting. So far I have gone
through half a bowl of popcorn.

-j