[Noisebridge-discuss] Set the date for a Noisebridge Fundraiser

Robert Benson sf99er at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:04:44 UTC 2013

links to flyers (including paypal updated version) may be found at
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Fundraiser_2013

or individually at:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Nb_Flyer.pdf

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Nb_fundraise_flyer.pdf

cheers

--
*occupysf.org*
*twitter.com/sf99er*

*But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the
same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is
their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide
new Guards for their future security.*
- Declaration of Independence*
*