[Noisebridge-discuss] Set the date for a Noisebridge Fundraiser

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 20:16:31 UTC 2013

It feels like limiting the length of the event is a good thing.  You can do
whatever you want, but consolidating all of the awesome into a few hours is
a sure way to host the event, while leaving the space available for regular
use (classes, etc.) for those who just want to hack in peace.

So far, people are down to start demoing electronic hacks and zines at 6pm,
which sounds good.