[Noisebridge-discuss] Occupying Vacant Commercial Property

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 01:43:23 UTC 2013

On 3/11/13, Garrett Mace <garrettmace at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps bring up the other successful examples of this practice, and point
> out that the property is rapidly devaluing itself just sitting there. You
I can't get ahold of them. I calls ed the number here.
http://www.manta.com/c/mmy8vv3/1563-mission-street-llc
Called and short messages twice now. "Hi, calling about your property.
Here's my number." No reply. Am I calling the right people. I just
don't know how to do this.

It's a great spot and I want it! But look how neglected:
http://bsm.sfdpw.org/bsesphotos/1390214-154576.JPG

> are making a good faith offering to improve the property free of charge,
> which as of now is actively being destroyed by other people who already
> enter it without permission.

Doesn't seem like they care.

I wish I knew how to go about securing a good location. I see unused
locations, but not sure how to get in them.
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit