[Noisebridge-discuss] Get the F Out!

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:25:21 UTC 2013

> My my, what personal and social skills you have.

... he says hilariously in the most disingenuous way possible...

I'm with Casey on this. Thanks for the event heads up, i guess, but your
pet cause doesn't have anything to do with hacking (inb4 "but it's social
hacking!" or some such excuse). But by all means keep replying like that. I
still have a lot of popcorn.