[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is under a Bandersnatch attack!

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Thu Mar 14 16:01:31 UTC 2013

Personally, I value what she has done to the space; such flowers only bloom
so long before their seeds are cast to the wind. Rayc was a similar
Philistine, and painted over her work several times.

When you do the same, could you replace her contribution with your own?

Cliff, it will be noted, recognized the artist's hand and rolled around it.
-dru