[Noisebridge-discuss] Get the F Out!

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:34:19 UTC 2013

On 3/13/13, Mitchel McAllister <xonimmortal at yahoo.com> wrote:
> It never ceases to amaze me how some people are so adamant on abandoning
> any responsibility for their own actions, and create conspiracy theories
>  to justify it.
>
> Frankly, I don't take the word of a homeopath on
> any scientific subject. That would be like consulting Cagliostro about
> building a super-collider.

Fantastic. Go look up the references I've mentioned earlier.

Top-posting irrelevance and then subsequent follow-up about this being
off topic is self-contradictory at best.

Anyone who would like to help should print up some fliers for the
event. I'll put them up.

Get the F Out!
Friday, March 22, 3pm
Union Square