[Noisebridge-discuss] Big ass package for Tony

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 04:08:37 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Danny O'Brien <danny at spesh.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Andrew Byrne <andrew at pachakutech.com>
> wrote:
> > Maybe others could enlighten me, but I have been under the impression
> that
> > it is entirely excellent to ship packages here, though recommended to be
> > here promptly.
>
> It's not recommended, just because you don't know who might pick it up.
>
> The main no-no is giving Noisebridge as your home address, as we can't
> have it popping up as someone's residence.

That's what I meant, that it's a misuse of the space to have personal mail
or packages shipped to 2169Mish. It's a work space, not a surrogate
residence—I respect that boundary. In this case, my Cousin surprised me on
the phone the other day with "do you still hang out at NB a lot? Because I
shipped something to you there..." He didn't know, now he does. It turns
out to be something that plays directly into the benefit. (That
synchronicity is popping up a lot lately, like when we were talking about
how much we missed Francisco earlier this afternoon & then he walked in the
door!) I won't make a habit of it

Thx

+11+

PS on my way out the door - congrats to Rev. Mik on his book release, the
space has a good feeling today, a German visitor was here earlier very
jazzed about us ("this place is famous!"), he got a good tour (NB should
hire Dan as official tour guide, he's great), right now there is dinner
being served & general conviviality....let's keep the energy flowing this
way!