[Noisebridge-discuss] [benefit] press release ATTACHED AS 3.2MB PNG FILE

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:10:24 UTC 2013

I took some liberty in putting Stan on as co-producer. I thought we should
have 2 names, & I didn't want to be one of 'em. I will however monitor all
mail sent to the Riseup email (noizparty) & forward it along. Stan, you
said something about not knowing enough about the event to be point person,
if that's the case I can put Mitch down instead, if you're OK w/ that
Mitch? LMK. And I will need 2 phone numbers to replace those x's, so James
+ coproducer please send, if you're allright w/ that being on a press
release.

+11+