[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Garrett Mace garrettmace at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:02:07 UTC 2013

On Mar 20, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Robert Finny Merrill <rfmerrill at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 11:59 AM, John Withers <jwithers at reddagger.org> wrote:
>> NB does a lot of things well, and certain things related to the intersection
>> of political awareness and technology culture *really* well. But being a
>> place useful for hackers who work on anything but political agendas and
>> software, not so much at this point.
>
> You refer to noisebridge in the third person, as if you are not part
> of it. This is probably a big part of why you have this attitude.

I'll bite...you also referred to Noisebridge in the third person. Perhaps your own attitude would be enhanced by replacing "it" with "us" or similar pronouns.

Humor aside, I saw Martin and John express some opinions, facts, and complaints. Any attitude would seem to be a result of having their trust abused. Their attitude did not cause their trust to be abused; it doesn't make sense to blame the victim.