[Noisebridge-discuss] About "member shelves"

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Mar 22 05:18:51 UTC 2013

Per my recollection of Noisebridge practices since the
89 Weisse Alley days:

* "There are no member shelves" strikes me as correct
   in that non-members can have shelves.
* "Having a shelf is not a privilege of membership"
   strikes me as correct.
* "Anyone who wants a shelf can have one", assuming one
  is available seems also correct.

    The topic of lockers has been raised occasionally
with mixed reactions, often including objections to locks
in general--why I cannot understand.