[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Fri Mar 22 07:41:42 UTC 2013

Hey now, we just moved, hence no art on any walls.  Also, we probably have
more soldering irons than NB.  We have around 20 Weller 45 watt adjustables
and about 35 simple 30 watt irons.  I guess you were either temporarily
blind or you didn't bother looking around.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Robert "Finny" Merrill <
rfmerrill at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Garrett Mace <garrettmace at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Well, yes: TechShop and Hacker Dojo. It's quite nice.
> >

> Techshop is nice but I could never afford it.
>
> Hackerdojo is boring as hell. They have barely any art on their walls,
> and I couldn't find a single soldering iron anywhere in the place.
> Also, it seemed like every single project was some kind of pitch to
> VCs for a startup. Puke.

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!