[Noisebridge-discuss] To the @#$er that broke into my member shelf...

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Fri Mar 22 08:47:39 UTC 2013

I should have probably rephrased that -- when I talked to them, they didn't
seem to know much about computing in general.  I wasn't sure if they were
there just to cook or bum around.  They didn't seem to know anything about
electronics or programming languages.  So it's not like I just looked at
them visually and decided they weren't hackers.  Since I don't visit NB
that often, I kind of wondered if transients just use NB as a 2nd home.

--
Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!