[Noisebridge-discuss] DoJ supports the right to record police (and to sue if they try to stop you)

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 07:53:35 UTC 2013

On 3/23/13, Sai <sai at saizai.com> wrote:
> FYI you forgot to cc the list on this.

# my bad thanks for catching it...

# if you want to see a cool vid archive back>>
# by my name less than a month and i posted>>
# a great example of someone not only filming>>
# a total dumbass cop the whole time but schooling>>
# them as well...

end  comments

message ends

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*