[Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen preparations

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 21:55:26 UTC 2013

I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps we could create some committees (or corps) to take care of certain things in the space, in the spirit of adhocracy.

A kitchen corps, a trash corps (looks like I will be alone on this, this week, since Robb is out of town), greeter corps, hacker alley, etc.

I don't think the laser-cutter's filter has been checked since Susan cleaned and refurbished it. One of the 3D guys mentioned that some software had been removed (?) and that the plastics for the printers was getting mixed up, to the point where someone used the wrong plastic in one of the printers.

There are a lot of little things in the space that could be taken care of this way, instead of "whoever is cleaning at the moment" being considered to responsible for all of it, i.e. "why didn't you do this, this, that and that? What is wrong with you?".

--- On Mon, 3/25/13, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/25/13, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> [...]