[Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen preparations

Stan Osborne stan at ana.com
Mon Mar 25 23:26:45 UTC 2013

There are lots of products that contain the usefull ingredient
in UltraDawn.  Not all soaps work as well. The article I cited
was clear abou this, but did not focus on which products
work as well as UltraDawn.  In reality there are lots
of such products.  I learned about UltraDawn and this one
particular ingredient, its names failes me at the moment.
Anything with this ingredient works as well as UltraDawn.
If Dr. B's has it fine.

The right soap/detergent will also work to kill fleas,
mites, spiders, bed bugs, ....

Stan