[Noisebridge-discuss] Concern with the "greeting" procedure.

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 12:38:01 UTC 2013

> Can we please be more specific about what we mean when we say "drugs"?
> You might think everyone knows which drugs you're talking about but
> that is not necessarily the case.

What? You think he's talking about aspirin and ibuprofen? Please. Let's not
waste more emails on pinning down the nuances of recreational and
prescription drugs that may or may not have ill-adverse effects on someones
personality and/or behavior which may or may not cause them to act counter
to an inviting atmosphere that we wish to foster and maintain within the
space. we get it. No druggies. Friggin move on.

Or, you know, don't and be pedantic about it.