[Noisebridge-discuss] Burton High School Field Trip Reminder

Amber Zertuche anzertuche at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 18:15:44 UTC 2013

Excellent, John!
Would you be able to teach soldering solo? I spoke with Mitch last night
and he is not sure if he is going to make it to the field trip. Jarrod will
be setting up and knows where the soldering stuff is so you should have
soldering stations all set up by the time you get here. Can you make it by
9am and teach soldering to a new group of students every half hour until
noon? I'm going to print out a bunch of "Soldering is Easy" PDFs so you
will have them to distribute to the students so they can reference it
throughout the workshop. Should I buy anything so they can practice
soldering or do you think there is enough stuff to play with at Noise
Bridge? Let me know what you need and I will get it! Are you going to be at
the member meeting tonight? I'll be there and we can touch base then.
Thanks again
Amber