[Noisebridge-discuss] Burton High School Field Trip Reminder

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:10:24 UTC 2013

I am not sure the hacking will work out actually because that works better
when everyone has a computer to be hands-on.  Instead I'm happy to just
jump in with the soldering since it seems like everyone might like a turn
at that. We could easily have 20 soldering students at a time with 3
teacher/helpers (me, John, and Yan)

- liz

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com