[Noisebridge-discuss] Fundraiser seeks Screen Printing Wizard

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:35:26 UTC 2013

I can do some of these, though I'm also doing DIY instrument jams (etc.),
so time is limited.
I recommend setting up the NB logo as a vinyl-cut sticker on the screen; we
just need to cut it out backwards and stick it on the bottom. I could use
somebody's tutelage with the vinyl cutter, which I've been wanting to learn
anyway. :)

Cheers,
merlin

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:58 AM, James Sundquist
<sundquistjames at gmail.com>wrote:

> We need someone to give demonstrations of how to screen print for 10 or 15
> minutes at a time, from 4pm - whenever you want to stop.  Wonderful screen
> printing wizard, where do you roam?

Make your world!
www.alexglow.com