[Noisebridge-discuss] kitchen preparations

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 17:39:43 UTC 2013

On 3/26/13, Mike Higashi <mhigashi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Stan Osborne <stan at ana.com> wrote:
>>

>> There are lots of products that contain the usefull ingredient
>> in UltraDawn.  Not all soaps work as well.
[...]
> Alas, while immersion proved to be very effective, "Spraying did not
> knockdown or kill American cockroaches at any dishwashing liquid
> concentration."

Human health concerns means cockroaches have to go. But a solutions
that causes additional harm should be eschewed. Chlorine and Lysol are
toxic, so not a good solution. P&G and other multinational chem co's
suck. The homemade I brought in cleaner works, smells good, is
healthy, and costs next to nothing to make.

Gotta get all the food bits off and remove all traces of roaches;
poop, trails, dead ones, etc. Elbow-grease and regular cleaning works.
Cooks who clean concomitantly help avoid filth accumulation.

Regards,
--
Garrett
Twitter: @xkit