[Noisebridge-discuss] [8:00pm in Turing] Noisebridge Homepage Hacking! Web development!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 21:56:11 UTC 2013

Ken, perhaps you could start by designing a sick front page for Noisebridge
on the day of the Fundraiser!  Nothing else will be happening in the space!
 What do you think?

Vicky,  I hope beyond hope that Sudo Room will make an appearance at our
big Fundraiser this Saturday from 4pm - Late.  You may table or give
demonstrations of anything (including tell others about your space). At no
cost whatsoever.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Ar<https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art#What_Else_Do_We_Need.3F>