[Noisebridge-discuss] [8:00pm in Turing] Noisebridge Homepage Hacking! Web development!

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 22:39:54 UTC 2013

On 3/28/13, Ken M. Haggerty <kenmhaggerty at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ken -

> *Interested in ...*
> • Making it *easier* to *donate* to Noisebridge?!
> • *Web* development?
> • A more *usable* and *attractive* homepage for Noisebridge?
>
> *NOISEBRIDGE HOMEPAGE HACKING!*
> Stop by at *8:00p**m** tonight* in *Turing* (classroom) if interested in
> helping or providing feedback

Maybe, but probably not.

> Ken Haggerty is organizing :D I will bring some cookies? Oreos?

You can...

But that supports the industry food producers by paying them to poison
you with fake food GMOs, HFCS coloring, chemicals such as aluminum.
All paid for and protected by the Farm Bill, with built in monsanto
protection act. Distributed via GMA sponsored by the major media,
using foreign oil in the process.

There's a local cookie shop on Folsom St. between 12th and 13th, by
the Sports Authority parking lot. Not sure if it's organic or if they
filter the water.

There's also Arizmendi.
--
Garrett