[Noisebridge-discuss] TONIGHT: Noisebridge 5-Year Party!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:47:16 UTC 2013

Loved your shades, Garret! Thanks, everyone, for a great party! Mitch.
 From: garrettmace at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 00:17:44 -0700
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] TONIGHT: Noisebridge 5-Year Party!

Thanks NB! Awesome crowd, great live music and DJ work. Excellence ratio off the charts. I chipped in some cash (into what I hope was the official donation jar/spittoon/wastebasket) because you succeeded in drawing so many great people.
--- That guy wandering around with the LED shades

On Mar 30, 2013, at 10:25 AM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:TONIGHT!
Noisebridge hackerspace in San Francisco is
celebrating 5 years of eminent excellence!

Saturday, 30-March, 4pm - 11pm

People, geeks, dorks, hipsters, punks, anarchists around the world are converging on the world's premier hackerspace.

Geeky music performance!  Art!  Food!  Drink!  Demos!  Presentations!
Workshops!  Talks!  Zines!  Raffle!  Silent Auction!  Surprises!  Fun!

All ages!  All welcome!

More info, and complete live-music line-up:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Art