[Noisebridge-discuss] Videographer help!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:14:27 UTC 2013

I watched the whole video and enjoyed it, but  I agree that all you really
need to do is edit this down heavily.  rough example: I think the audio
could just run from around 1:14 - 1:38 before saying "and this is from
2008.  Where do we go from here?  Join in our vision."  Allow supporters to
simply see the use cases in action with no audio description necessary.
 Your product speaks for itself.

just my .02