[Noisebridge-discuss] San Francisco Lit Crawl this year October 19th 2013

James Warner james at jameswarner.net
Fri May 3 04:47:32 UTC 2013

 I have created a wiki page https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Lit_Crawl_event  for a Noisebridge Crawl events, hopefully things will evolve from here...

--- On Thu, 4/25/13, Darius Garza <313kid at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Darius Garza <313kid at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] San Francisco Lit Crawl this year October 19th 2013
To: "Praveen Sinha" <dmhomee at gmail.com>
Cc: james at jameswarner.net, "NoiseBridge Discuss" <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 6:32 PM

great idea, hit me up if you need some help. my bf is also involved with the crawl.
d.

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com> wrote:

I love the litcrawl!  I'd suggest scheduling all of your science fiction writers at noisebridge.

Generally if you are going to schedule something at noisebridge, get a rough consensus, and if it's going to draw a large crowd, be sure to get several people on board for crowd management... And also to get donations to keep noisebridge afloat ^_^