[Noisebridge-discuss] Good Dance Party

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:26:11 UTC 2013

On Sat May 4 22:31:40 UTC 2013, James Sundquist wrote:
> I'd like to host a "Bad Dance Party" so bring your lame moves and start compiling playlists of horrible songs. Please, help take the reigns on this as Mitch Altman wanted to help, but is out of the country.
Hi,

james, thanks for taking the initiative.

I'm organizing a "Good Dance Party" with "Excellent Music" at the After
Party. Yesterday I collected about 60 vinyl records of classic funk and
disco music from the 70's. I also have a turntable that i can donate to
NB, so we can spin vinyl at the party. (Thanks Vee and Rhody for keeping
the records safe until the party).

Also, i'm organizing an experimental noise music jam. James, what time
is good? The jam will be about 20 minutes. Jose, a passionate Spaniard
noise artist, is bringing max/msp noises. Anybody who wants to join the
experimental jam, plz contact me johnyradio at gmail.com (not required to
build your own instrument for this one).

Also, i connected Chris to Rhody, they are going to do light-effects for
the dance-floor (they have experience doing mechanical and computer
effects for raves). Thanks guys, you rock!

I've never heard of a 'family friendly' after party, maybe it will be a
little late for kids? Are we planning to promote it to families at the
Faire? Sorry if this was already discussed.

Thx!

Johny Radio
Stick It In Your Ear!