[Noisebridge-discuss] Concern from person seeking membership

Stefan Friedel sgfriedel at gmail.com
Sat May 11 01:29:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm a grad student doing my thesis project on NB (I met several of you back
in March), and while poking around on the website came across the below
entry from someone seeking to become a member. It seems to be nestled in a
quiet little corner of the wiki, so not sure if the community has come
across it and/or addressed this individual's concerns. Just thought I'd
bring it to the group's attention, especially since it seemed relevant to
recent discussions about openness and theft.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Category_talk:Top_level

Thanks, hope things are going well!

Best,
Stefan